CPS Pharmacists help us lead the way toward a productive, safe, and cost-effective pharmacy, while never losing focus on patient safety.
We’ll rely on you to:
- Provide support as needed to hospital staff
- Fill orders with accuracy
- Check technician prepared products before release
- Maintain the security of pharmacy and controlled substances
- Enter orders and patient information with accuracy
- Aid in the training of new staff
- Update the Pharmacy Leadership about the daily activities of the pharmacy.
What does it take to succeed as a CPS Pharmacist?
- The ability to collaborate with physicians and other pharmacy and hospital staff
- A commitment to provide high quality, patient-centered care and respond to client concerns
- The ability to work independently, to set priorities, to make critical decisions
To view opportunities and apply, click on Job Search.