Director of Pharmacy
CPS Directors of Pharmacy represent our organization to hospital administrators, staff and patients.
We’ll rely on you to:
- Oversee all pharmacy operations in accordance with hospital and CPS policies and in compliance with federal and state laws
- Actively participate in hospital healthcare initiatives and committees, including the P&T Committee
- Establish a collaborative and constructive relationship with all healthcare staff
- Create pharmacy workflows and processes that maximize safety and minimize cost
- Motivate pharmacy staff to a high standard of achievement.
To be successful as a CPS Director of Pharmacy, you must:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Be patient focused
- Have the ability to work independently
- Set priorities
- Make critical decisions
- Respond constructively to client concerns
To get the job done, you will have support from CPS experts in operations, regulatory, safety, clinical, 340B, drug information, business analysis, HR support and much more.
To view opportunities and apply, click on Job Search.