CPS Pharmacy Technicians work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist to achieve the quality patient care we strive for.
We’ll rely on you to:
- Assist in various pharmacy activities related to preparing, dispensing, and distributing medications
- Maintain patient records
- Provide billing support if needed
- Accurately complete daily assigned activities and tasks
- Set up, package, and label medication doses
- Comply with pharmacy standards, written procedures and guidelines as well as state and federal regulatory requirements
What does it take to succeed as a CPS Pharmacy Technician?
- Good performance with minimal supervision
- Collaboration and good relationships with pharmacy and hospital staff
- A commitment to high quality, patient-centered care
- The ability to execute complex instructions with accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
To view opportunities and apply, click on Job Search